If you’re ever involved in an auto accident, you’ll soon find yourself at an auto body repair shop discussing collision repair in Maywood NJ. Be sure to ask about their specific experience with collision repair. Collision repair is more than just banging out dents, so you want someone who knows what kind of damage collisions can cause, and how to fix it.
Tri Boro Auto Body reaches stunning results by remaining passionate about automobiles and your satisfaction. Our commitment to your satisfaction begins when you enter our collision repair shop, where we offer affordable collision repair in Maywood NJ and a lifetime guarantee on our work. While our experts are hard at work restoring your vehicle, we work with local car rental companies to make sure you have the transportation you need to keep stress and affects from the accident minimal. Going through a car accident is a lot to deal with already. Trust a collision repair shop that stands behind its work, has years of experience, and prides itself on your satisfaction.
Collision repair technicians are experts in auto body repair and have the skills to repair your vehicle according to the manufacturer’s exact specifications. Anything less could be unsafe for you and you passengers.
When you visit our specialist regarding collision repair in Maywood NJ, you can expect him or her to first listen to how the accident occurred. Then, they will fully inspect your vehicle to locate all damage, especially damage that is not immediately visible. Once they have an idea of the damage, your collision repair technician will provide a written estimate that details the cost of the repair job including parts and labor. They should also be able to give you a fair estimate of how long your car will be in the shop.
Once you agree to the estimate, work begins. Your collision repair technician will:
- Carefully remove parts of your car as needed to get easier access to damaged areas
- Pound out any dents, large and small
- Straighten bent or twisted frames
- Weld any severed metal parts back together
- Repair or replace fenders, doors, side view mirrors, or other parts
- Repair or replace the windshield or any other damaged glass
- Realign and rebalance wheels
- Repair and realign headlights and/or tail-lights
- Sand and smooth repaired surfaces
- Repaint any repaired sections with primer and a finish coat
- Collision Repair in Montvale NJ
- Collision Repair in Haworth NJ
- Collision Repair in Hasbrouck Heights NJ
- Collision Repair in Demarest NJ
- Collision Repair in Allendale NJ
The next time your car needs repairs due to an accident, be sure to seek out a collision repair technician. They’ll get the job done right, and you’ll be safer for it.